A bountiful feast of everlasting truths from God’s Word.
One of the most comforting things about God is that He never changes. Jesus is the same “yesterday, and today, and forever.” What is more, not only do His nature and attributes remain the same, His words and truths are equally unchanging.
This collection of Bible studies, though each a bit different in scope and topic, share a single profound commonality. They each present readers with priceless, and timeless truths from God’s Word.
Inside readers will be treated to a bountiful feast of everlasting truths from God’s Word. With subjects ranging from salvation, to sanctification, to Christian maturity and more, every lesson is meant to provide readers with a greater understanding of essential Biblical truths and doctrines.
J.R. Waller, MBA is the Founder of The Greater Heritage, a Bible teaching and publishing ministry. He holds an MBA from Rollins College, Certificate in Christian Apologetics from Biola University and Bible Knowledge Certificate from The Master’s Seminary. He is former James Madison Institute Leaders Fellow and University of Central Florida Center for Public and Nonprofit Management Fellow. He is the author of seven books.
1. Acceptable to God, Approved of Men
2. Comings and Goings
3. The Comprehensiveness of God’s Care
4. Confidence in God’s Working in You
5. The Declaration of Righteousness
6. Giving up on Revenge
7. The God Who Restores
8. God’s Limitless Love
9. Greatest Expectations
10. In His Image
11. Is There Enough Time?
12. Matthew Follows Jesus
13. The Ministry of Reconciliation
14. More Than All the Books in the World
15. Now More Than Ever
16. Only Continue!
17. On the Geneva Bible
18. Person to Person Part I – Jethro and Moses
19. Person to Person Part II – Hannah and Eli
20. Preaching and Studying All of God’s Word
21. Pressing on Through Chaos
22. A Sound Mind in a Time of Crisis
23. Strength in Obscurity
24. Who Do You Say Jesus Is?
25. Why the Roman Empire Fell
26. Worlds Turned Upside Down
About The Greater Heritage
ISBN (paperback): 978-1-953855-00-8
ISBN (PDF): 978-1-953855-01-5
ISBN (EPUB): 978-1-953855-02-2
ISBN (MOBI): 978-1-953855-03-9
RELIGION / Bible Studies / General (REL006000)
Cover Design by Rakel Fairfull
Made entirely in the USA
To discover more books like this, subscribe to our email list.
Return Policy – The Greater Heritage