The Parable of the Sower: An Exegesis by Cameron Diamond
The Greater Heritage Study Guides are concise yet thorough booklets that shed light on important Biblical truths, as well as significant moments and figures in church history.
Free Download – The Parable of the Sower: An Exegesis
In this Study Guide Cameron Diamond presents a wonderfully rich interpretation of one of the most famous of Jesus’ parables, the Parable of the Sower.
As such, this study guide illuminates the Parable of the Sower and examines its significance by looking at an outline of the passage, and its context, content and how it applies to our lives. A teaching synopsis is also included to help others teach the passage in church and group settings.
The guide’s exceptional treatment gives readers a greater understanding of and appreciation for one of Jesus’ most spectacular parables.
- Historical-Cultural Significance
- Literary-Rhetorical Features of the Passage
- Jesus Was Surrounded by a Large Crowd Who Wished to Hear His Teachings. (Mark 4:1-2)
- Jesus Used an Agricultural Example as the Illustration for His Parable. (Mark 4:3-9)
- Jesus Explained Why Most People Could Not Understand His Parables. (Mark 4:10-12)
- Jesus Taught the Purpose of the Parable of the Sower to His Disciples. (Mark 4:13-20)
6. Appendix: Teaching Synopsis
To discover more resources, subscribe to our email list.
Listen to Cameron’s podcast Living Worship with Cameron Diamond here. You can also contact Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a Christian writer looking to publish? Learn more.