What We Believe
The Greater Heritage is not affiliated with a specific Christian denomination however we are committed to the beliefs and doctrines of Biblical Christianity and hold to the core truths of scripture as outlined in our Basic Statement of Faith.
Sound Theology: Biblical doctrines and scriptural truths are at the forefront of our books. We want our readers to be effective servants for God and to grow spiritually every day through a deeper understanding of theology.
Biblical Authority: God’s Word is literal, complete and final. Our books advocate the permanence, beauty and magnificence of God’s unchanging Word.
Intellectual Rigor: Our books build well-rounded character through thought-provoking, applicable, and relevant discourse.
Christian Identity: Our books teach readers to celebrate and enjoy God’s special and unique design for men and women, and to joyfully grow more like Christ in all spheres of life.
J.R. Waller, MBA
President & CEO
J.R. is President and CEO of The Greater Heritage and host of The Greater Heritage Podcast. He became a Christian at The Wilds Christian camp at age 13.
A self-described “Renaissance Man,” J.R. is passionate about books, theology, history, nonprofits and fundraising. His greatest passion however is communicating God’s Word through writing, and enabling individuals to find freedom through Jesus Christ.
He has authored 7 books, has been featured in FrontLine Magazine, a publication of Foundations Baptist Fellowship International, has appeared in the West Volusia Beacon and on WSBB 106.9 Radio’s Morning Show and has served on multiple nonprofit boards.
- MBA, Rollins College
- B.S. in Psychology, The University of Central Florida (Summa cum laude)
- Introduction to Philosophy Certificate, The University of Edinburgh
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management, The University of Central Florida
- Certificate in Bible Knowledge, The Master’s Seminary
- Certificate in Christian Apologetics, Biola University
- Certificate, Stetson University Winter Pastor’s School
- Certificate in Proposal Writing, Edyth Bush Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership
- Seminole County Sheriff’s Office Community Law Enforcement Academy Class 86
- James Madison Institute Leaders Fellow
- University of Central Florida Center for Public and Nonprofit Management Fellow
- Rollins College Inaugural Aspiring Nonprofit Leader Scholar
- Academic Excellence Award nomination by the American Society for Public Administration
- Independent Book Publishers Association, Member
- Foundations Baptist Fellowship International, Member
- The Florida Authors and Publishers Association, Member
- Former Board Member, The Adult Literacy League
- Former Board Member, Child Evangelism Fellowship of Central Florida
- Former Board Member, The Epilepsy Association of Central Florida
With more than 10 years of freelance writing and editorial experience in the fields of mental and holistic health, Nasim serves as the Editor-in-Chief for The Greater Heritage. She possesses a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology with over 8 years of professional experience as a social worker and researcher. Her goal is to help individuals to become healthier mentally and physically by adopting a more holistic and natural approach to their lives.